Friday, September 25, 2009

So I was on the phone with Ma...

Friday Night,
Mama said she wanted to open up a store.
She wanted to sell healthy beverages, and that only.
But I really think she should sell her vintage clothes instead,
for there wont be anymore space for them once she move (and it would be such a shame if she were to throw them out!), and the clothe were amazing, and still is!
Plus, one can still sell healthy beverages at the same time if they feel the need to do so.

The styles which came across my mind is something along the line of:
"Retro", "Chic", and high fashion "Modern".

Honestly, I am a big sucker for vintage clothing.
A good vintage store would be a Treasure Island for the stylish cools, and a temporary gateway from the usual boring repetitious world.

So hands down, I am in full support of this. Open the store already!

To Mama, everything still exists as an unknown uncertainty.
But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and things that you are passionate for.
And after that, just go for it.

Life ain't predictable,
One will always have the power of now,
because only with it,
can our future be somewhat controlled.
 
 
So I got off the phone with Mama, realized it's 12 am and in less than 6 hours, I shall be up again.
Saturday would be here.
And I would be working.....