Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wes Anderson "Moonrise Kingdom" + Jessica Hische




Exciting news for Wes Anderson fans (me! me! me!)
A trailer of his latest film - called Moonrise Kingdom - has been released!




Isn't it amazing?
Well, what's even more exciting is the custom lettering done by Jessica Hische (a super talented graphic designer and typographer I aspire to), her work in the film includes the titles and credits.

The exact date on the release date of Moonrise Kingdom is still unknown, but possibly around may.
This will be one of those movie that I will down in my lists of "movies that actually like and appreciate".
Here are some screenshots of the type in the trailer:











Be sure to check out more of Jessica’s work at her website and follow her on Twitter.         
photo credit: Style Rookie

1 comment: