Monday, February 13, 2012




Excuse my silly face,
but I am super excited to show off my nails to the whole world! (aren't they cute?!) and the long awaited french candles from "diptyque". 

Over the weekend, I bought a new bottle of redish-orange polish from "essie", called "Geranium". 
After searching endlessly for THE perfect shade of orange that would match my skin tone, I came across this! 

The color is beautiful, but I had to apply 2-3 coats in order to make it opaque.

To add some fun and contrast in the orange, I used a lavendar color polish called "L Esprit",  from American Apparel Nail Lacquer at the bottom of each nails.

I'm very obsess with orange right now!!  Why?
Probably because I cant wait for spring and summer any longer after seeing:


 Those orange lips from Jason Wu! 





Minimal Coloristic outfits from 3.1 Philip Lim!






and last but not least, Chanel's mint green suit, all from the S/S 2012 collection.







photo credits: Downtown Magazine  & Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment