Monday, February 27, 2012

おはよう OHIYO!

                                                                                                                         photo: christeric
Good morning! It's a bright and sunny morning and class is in the afternoon(YES).



I'm enjoying the early morning tumbling, and how bless am I to see these these cuties from Tokyo.
They just the most adorable thing ever! Go little girls! keep up the style (but do try to wear less make-up though....it's better for you! /smilie face.)

After I saw this photo, I was intrigued by the idea of kids' fashion in Japan. 
But since I can't wait to go out  and enjoy the sun shine,
I only found these magazine, I think I'll do more searching and digging after class today!                                 
Hope everyone will have a great monday!                       


No comments:

Post a Comment