Monday, February 27, 2012

Is is fashion???


                                                                                                                                                       NYLON Japan


I couldn't help it. It made my day.

WHAT IS THIS? (and Ms.Red kinda looks like Miley Cyrus with red mud on her face)

Usually, I consider myself quite fashion forward. Anything that goes from Gaga to Prada was all considerably acceptable and quite appealing for me. But this, this is just hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the clothes, I think they are alright.
But the face paint? .... seriously? It's a bit unnecessary. I can understand that the entire concept of this collection might be the focus on the colors and it's representation and personality through clothes and models, but... face paint?

I feel bad for those girls honestly. If I was going to stay thin and practice walking everyday in order to walk on those runway shows, I'd like to look decent enough so when I am old and saggy, I can look back at those pretty photos of myself being a MODEL, NOT A CIRCUS CLOWN.


I cant seem to find the name or brand for this show, but would I really want to know?

maybe not.



No comments:

Post a Comment